Real Diaper Association sees more U.S. babies in cloth diapers. Together with parents, local activists, and business people, we will create this cultural shift one baby at a time.
The Real Diaper Association is a collective non-profit organization in which parents and small businesses take the lead in creating a cultural shift to increase the use of simple, reusable cloth diapers. We connect current cloth diapering parents to the long history of cloth diapering. Cloth diapers are real diapers. The Association organizes local advocates and activists for cloth diapers through a member-supported resource center which plans campaigns, trains organizers, distributes educational information, supports local groups, and connects users to the Cloth Diaper industry. Local Real Diaper Circles reach users face-to-face with knowledge and tools to make cloth diapering accessible and acceptable to U.S. parents, who have the power to change the world one baby at a time.
- Real Diaper Association believes that local Leaders can best find local solutions when advocating cloth diapering.
- We prefer collective organization and leadership.
- We favor face-to-face interactions among organizers and members.
- We choose open, nonviolent communication.
- We favor simple, sustainable diapering made available and affordable for everyone.
- Babies deserve to wear real 100% reusable cloth diapers.